Author Topic: LET'S KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS  (Read 38 times)

First user

• Global Moderator
LET'S KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
« on: September 28, 2017, 10:35:23 PM »
Love them  or hate them, these people have come to  stay. When the show first came on TV, I saw the  title, I wondered; who are the Kardashian? Why would I want to keep up with them? After watching a few episodes I realised that they really weren't anybody I wanted to keep up with before watching the show. I ended up watching from time to time and kept asking myself the question; what exactly do these people do for a living?
Critics of the Kardashians said they had no talent, they weren't actresses, not models or sportsmen yet they have managed to stay on air for over 10 years.
After 10 years of being on air, we saw all their ups and downs, birth of a new generation of the Kardashians, marriages,  hook-ups, take offs of new businesses, sex tape, divorces(even after 72 days of marriage), nude pictures and gender reassignment. Right now; their celebrity status is undeniable.
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:48:01 PM by upload111 »

zhen

• Novice
Re: LET'S KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 06:53:32 AM »
That much is true and whats more Kims publicity has somehow gone to positive especially after babies with Kanye..many thought they will be divorced by now but they are yet stronger

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2017, SimplePortal