Author Topic: My neighbours and I  (Read 8 times)

zhen

• Novice
My neighbours and I
« on: October 16, 2017, 07:49:13 PM »
I have been meaning to write something like this for a while now but I never seem to know how to start. Now I do. Lolz

Start anyhow! :P. Well I thought of other topics my colleagues and I , my diary etc but Can't seem to find a perfect fit. So just manage the one I choose and I will be writing to cover the other topics I stated too . please manage my writing, I am not a good writer.

zhen

• Novice
Re: My neighbours and I
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 07:51:35 PM »
First I live in a compound that has more than three Lanlords. Infact  I don't even understand the compound sef. A lot has happened which I may share again if my typing leads me to but let me start from the latest one.

zhen

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 08:16:27 PM »
I used to think Yorubas  are the ones referred to as noisy but alas my Igbo neighbours carry the trophy on this one. My compound comprises of majorly Yorubas although there r other tribes too.

My Igbo neighbours are so noisy ehn!.
Once there r home ,they don't give a moment's silence. My window is directly opposite theirs n its steady talking in very mound voices . my building is separated from theirs although same compound n I am that disturbed with their incessant talking, I can only imagine how those in same building will feel especially the next door neighbour.

The worst part is they sleep late. They continue to disturb talking at the top if their voices till late night . I have to close my windows to reduce the noise but NEPA sometimes doesn't help matters so I am forced to open the window some nights. I wonder how their baby sleeps because they have a lil baby in d house who also wakes in d dead of the night and starts his noisy cries (I am surprised cos it obviously runs in the family).

The funniest part is most of what they talk about is as if they are trying to rate who lies the most. Cause they gist of what they have done in d past  what they have done n most times d information is a load of unrealistic lies .

zhen

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:07:47 AM »
Good morning..
something occured yesternight between my Landlord and a tenant. it erupted into a fight. While i was busy catching my beauty sleep ,I was awoken by the noise from the compond of angry voices and sounds of things falling. I jumped out of bed, put on a shirt and rushed out to see the landlord(one of the landlords;a young man though) dishing out slaps and punches to the tenant who seem to be holding some sort of weapon like a stone or so.

I quickly rushed and held the landlord and draged him off while others were holding back the tenant as well. After pulling them apart and leading each back to their different aparatments amidst soothing words to calm them down. It was time to get details from the "spectators".

I have always heard of some of the tenants who owe light. bills and cause our next payments  to become high. I discovered this guy was one of them. Infact he was the major one that owes.

Funny thing is that this guy is not that broke that he cant pay. He just doesnt want to pay. Reason for this is twice we have done meeting in the compound as regards people owing and immediately during the meeting, this man clears his bill instantly. Thats why i never thought he is one of the debtors.
I gathered he has always been informed and just solely choose not to pay.

Well power for his apartment was diconnected due to his not paying up his electric bills. On this faithful night, he drove in with a "lady of the night" and discovered he didnt have power in his apartment and it was really late for him to go out to get petrol to run gen.

The anger prompted him to go to the landlord and start thowing insults at him. this infuriated the Landlord who came out as well and it went from words to getting physical.

I wonder why a landlord will get physical with his tenant. When you can just ask him to leave after his rent expires.. anyway na dem know.

me don do my own part by stopping the fight yesterday. wonder what will go down today.

Make i carry on with my day jare

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2017, SimplePortal